We use Calendly to make it very easy for our clients to schedule appointments and phone calls with our Attorneys. Our in-office family law consultation is typically between 60 and 90 minutes long and costs a flat $275. You have the option of scheduling an in-office consultation or a remote consultation (phone or video conference).
What to Expect:
In your Family Law Consultation, you will meet with Attorney Budde for 60-90 minutes, and Attorney Budde will answer all your questions related to your divorce, dissolution, or other family law matter.
Some of the information Attorney Budde will provide to you includes:
- A roadmap and timeline of your divorce, dissolution, or your post-decree matter, including what to expect at each step.
- An estimate of your spousal support and child support for your case, including a worksheet showing the calculations.
- Specific advice regarding your next steps prior to filing and guidance on how to interact or discuss your case with your spouse prior to filing.
- An hourly billed total cost estimate and a fixed fee quote for your specific case.
- The affidavit forms and other documents you will need to complete prior to filing your divorce or dissolution.