We use Calendly to make it very easy for our clients to schedule appointments and phone calls with our Attorneys.
In your Family Law Consultation, you will meet with Attorney Budde for 60-90 minutes, and Attorney Budde will answer all your questions related to your divorce, dissolution, or other family law matter.
Some of the information Attorney Budde will provide to you includes:
- A roadmap and timeline of your divorce, dissolution, or your post-decree matter, including what to expect at each step.
- An estimate of your spousal support and child support for your case, including a worksheet showing the calculations.
- Specific advice regarding your next steps prior to filing and guidance on how to interact or discuss your case with your spouse prior to filing.
- An hourly billed total cost estimate and a flat fee quote for your specific case.
- The affidavit forms and other documents you will need to complete prior to filing your divorce or dissolution.
Click the button below or call us at (330) 535-8171 to schedule a family law consultation.