Dissolution is by far the easiest and least expensive path to divorce. We offer a simple, flat-fee payment structure for dissolutions.
If you are thinking about getting a dissolution, you should download our dissolution checklist at this link. You may also want to check our other resources at our Dissolution Resource Center.
This Package is Ideal for:
- Couples who get along and can work together toward a resolution.
- Couples who have reviewed and agreed to terms addressing all the issues identified in our Dissolution Checklist.
- Couples who do not have complex assets to divide.
- Couples who do not have any issues co-parenting their children.
- Our paralegal-assisted dissolution package is for couples who have agreed on all issues in their dissolution, but want to have their Dissolution documents prepared by a law firm instead of doing it by themselves. The client will communicate with our paralegals and law clerks to submit all the information our firm needs to draft your dissolution documents. Prior to final submission of all documents to the client, an Attorney will review the Shared Parenting Plan and Separation Agreement for a final sign-off by our firm. The client will then be responsible for filing the dissolution papers with the court and attending the final hearing.
NOTE: This package is a limited-scope representation and does not include any court appearances by our attorneys, or any negotiations with opposing counsel.
*Price does not include filing fees. Limited to Ohio residents only, open to all Ohio counties.
This Package is Ideal For:
- Clients who have not agreed on all terms of their dissolution.
- Clients whose spouse has already hired their own attorney.
- Clients who need assistance in negotiating the terms of their dissolution with the other side.
- Clients choosing this package will have their dissolution personally handled by one of Grisi & Budde’s attorneys. All significant client communications, legal negotiations, and documentation will be handled by the attorney.
NOTE: Only available to clients in Summit, Stark, Portage, and Medina counties.
*Does not include filing fees or other costs of litigation.
This Package is Ideal For:
- Clients with a combined household income in excess of $150,000 per year.
- Clients whose net worth exceeds $1 million.
- Clients who own their own business or businesses.
- Clients who have significant investment portfolios.
- Clients with complex executive compensation packages, such as stock options, restricted stock units, deferred compensation, and phantom income.
- Clients choosing this package will have their dissolution personally handled by one of Grisi & Budde’s senior attorneys with over 10 years of family law experience. All significant client communications, legal negotiations, and documentation will be handled by our senior attorney, providing our highest quality service backed by years of legal experience and analysis.